If you are thinking the holiday season is not the time to consider real estate, here’s a list to help you reconsider:
- The housing market does not hibernate during the winter season. Your opportunity for a Happy New Year in a new home may be around the corner.
- According to the November issue of “Real Estate,” Dallas, Texas ranks among the best ten cities nationwide to own investment property.
- Dallas is also listed as one of the top ten markets in need of single families looking to start their home ownership.
- According to data on CoreLogic.com, “Home-price growth creates wealth for owners with home equity,” said Anand Nallathambi, president and chief executive officer.
- College towns also stimulate real estate sales and investments. The Metroplex is home of Texas Christian University, Southern Methodist University, University of Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, and Texas Wesleyan University just to name a few.
- Homes decorated for the holiday season show very well.
- Holiday parties bring people out to neighborhoods to see what homes are for sale.
- Your reason goes here _______________________________!
What does this list mean for you? Call your Judge Fite Company real estate professional today and let us create your list and check it twice. The doorway to home ownership is our gift to you this holiday season. www.CENTURY21judgefite.com