Judge Fite Commercial
Integrity drives the way CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company Commercial Division handles all aspects of commercial real estate in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and the many dynamic and growing communities that surround it.
This driving force is evidenced by all of our team members as they provide clients with the confidence that comes from knowing that we have the knowledge, the skills and the tools to assist them with their buying, selling, and leasing needs. From commercial property market analysis to site selection, construction and move-in, our team members provide clients with the power of accurate information and strong industry connections to insure success in their ventures.
Our commercial property team members speak a wide range of languages and have many years of diverse experience in commercial real estate transactions, allowing for the ability to make an ideal partnership with each client and their unique needs.
Business brokerage services
- Access to and assistance with international commercial properties.
- Connections to experts in financing, environmental issues, construction and more.
- Fluency in several languages: English, Spanish, Korean, Farsi, Arabic, Hindi-Urdu, Mandarin Chinese and more.
- Retail Leasing Group dedicated to the needs of retail tenants and landlords.
- Site selection guidance, including comprehensive demographic information, site plans and aerial photographs.
- Due diligence assistance with issues including city planning, zoning, future development plans and more, giving corporations and individuals a view of the future of their site selection.
- Assistance in obtaining required permits, inspections and appraisals.
- Work with corporations to market corporate expansion strategies.
- Negotiation of leases, subleases, contracts, and sales transactions.
- Guidance with start up or expansion moves.
- Facilities management, property management, and construction management.
- Land, Industrial, Retail, and Office Property.
- Income Producing Properties.
- Project analysis at all phases, assisting the investment goals of the owner.
- Customized commercial property marketing programs.
- Demographic, environmental, and area market data.
- Financial analysis.
- National connections in every major city in the United States.
- Representation with the outstanding professionalism that customers have come to expect from the second-leading Century 21® commercial division in the Nation.