Choosing the Right Agent – ASK QUESTIONS
Are you searching for the best real estate agent to help you and your family buy or sell a home? Be sure to interview options in the marketplace. Judge Fite Company agents are focused on finding the home for you – wherever life leads you. They understand it’s your home and listen to your needs.
With 21 offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, our agents know the market and work with you from any location! Make sure you consider important factors in choosing an agent that meets your home search personality, so you can find a real estate professional you can trust.
- What services do they provide?
- What do they recommend is the right price of the home you are selling/buying for market value?
- Have they taken special features of the home into consideration in the price?
- What is the experience of the agent’s broker? All agents have a firm in which they represent. Ask about them!
- How many homes have they sold or their office sold in the past year? Many offices showcase their homes to other agents in their office.
- What resources do they use to market/search for a home?
- What type of communication can you expect from the agent about your home sale or home search?
After all things considered, the realtor must put your needs first and demonstrate integrity and honesty in the process. They are experts, so expect constructive criticism when working with a realtor. They are working for you and want the best outcome. In the end, ask for proven results – what can they do for you? Call your Century 21 Judge Fite Company agent today, www.century21judgefite.com.