Property Management Services
If you are wanting professional property management services for your investment properties, please visit CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Property Management.
One-Time Rental (owner manages own property)
If CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company is going to lease your property, and you, the owner, are going to manage your own property, you can perform your prospective tenant credit and criminal background checks by using a site such as MySmartMove. This site is easy to use:
- Click on MySmartMove to visit their site and start the process
- Owner registers on MySmartMove site, and enters property and tenant information from the tenant(s) application
- The system generates an email to the tenant(s) to approve credit and background checks
- After tenant(s) authorization, the owner receives a copy of the MySmartMove report
- Owner verifies tenant(s) employment and previous landlord history manually by phone, fax, email, etc.
- The owner chooses to accept or decline the tenant(s)
- The tenant(s) receives an automatic email with the owner’s response